- After almost a year of doing these fun DIY projects and writing this blog, this week will be my last post. I hope my blog posts have inspired some of y’all to do DIY decoration projects of your own!
- I decided to do a project with a theme that reflects my own upcoming graduation from Texas A&M. I wanted to create a box in the shape of a graduation cap for keepsakes of this upcoming weekend.
- The travel "bag" is actually a towel transformed into one with pockets that you can even throw in the wash when you get home so it's always nice and clean! Here's what you need to do:
- I’m always looking for ways to be a bit more creative when it comes to ordinary things or tasks, without complicating things too much. Recently I happened to stumble across a new quick and easy creative trick, in the form of letter writing!
- I personally love to be out on the water during the summer. Whenever I get the chance, I'm out by the pool or fishing out in the bay. It is because of this love for the water that I also have lost my keys a time or two.
- With finals coming up, I’ve been stressed out and I wanted to do a project this week that would help me feel better. What better way to do that than ripping magazine pages to shreds? This was the basis of my idea. I also love elephants so I decided that a project that combines these two things would be the best choice.