College Station, TX - Every SEC Saturday I can't wait to get dolled up for game day! From what shoes I am going to wear all the way down to the perfect nail color (tip: turquoise is always good with maroon), it's all i think and dream about. Especially this weekend, 'Bama weekend. It's dress to impress time ya'll.
Flip through the slide show for some game day outfit ideas you can rock at Kyle Field and keep reading for style tips:
1) Beat the heat by wearing comfortable, breathable fabrics.
2) When it comes to purses, less is more. Pick a small, crossbody.
3) Details are key! Don't forget to polish those nails and wear lipstick.
4) When in doubt, wear jean shorts and boots. It's a classic Aggie look.
5) Leave the heels at home. You know they're uncomfortable.
6) ALWAYS wear maroon. Enough said.
Have a good weekend everyone and BTHO 'Bama!
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.