Here’s to the last Thirsty Thursday before Christmas! In honor of the holidays, I’m switching it up and giving you 12 holiday drink recipes to make for your Christmas gatherings. It is Thirsty Thursday after all, right?
1. Eggnog is one of the most popular holiday drinks and a favorite of many! The plus about this cocktail is you can easily make it without alcohol so the kiddos can enjoy it as well.
2. This Candy Cane Cocktail is literally like dessert for all those with a big sweet tooth out there.
3. For those that enjoy a warm drink, try this Mulled Wine. It’s sure to make them forget about the cold outside!
4. Everyone knows a Grinch! Make them this cocktail. All Grinches will consequently forget about jingle bells, reindeer, and last minute shopping with this delight!
5. Usually Santa eats his cookies, but why not make his dessert in drink form this year with a Chocolate Peppermint Cookie cocktail? After delivering all those presents, Santa needs a drink anyway.
6. Speaking of Santa… this Santa Shot oozes holiday spirit with the red and green color and peppermint taste! So festive y’all!
7. This cherry Poinsettia cocktail has all the flavors of the season! Doesn’t get better than champagne and cranberry! This drink can be made alcohol free as well.
8. I call this the Abominable Snowman because it’s a seriously scary snowball of a drink. It’s white in color, tastes like cinnamon, and packs a punch with the abundance of alcohol used. Yum!
9. Another Christmas classic, Coffee and Bailey’s! Serve this to your guests after dinner with their dessert!
10. Whip up this refreshing holiday cocktail, the Christmas Jones! This is packed with fruit featuring vodka making it a perfect holiday drink for those of you who aren’t a fan of the normal holiday flavors.
11. Here’s the perfect holiday party punch! This recipe makes enough for 27 drinks and lights on fire! Super impressive to all your guests!
12. Last but not least, the Merry Irishman. This whiskey drink with hints of mint makes it the perfect after dinner drink, plus it’s full of flavor for Santa.
This list has a little something for everyone from alcohol free for kids to serious holiday stress relieving beverages. Hope you enjoy these Christmas cocktails! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays with your loved ones!