Happy Thursday everyone! Spring Break is RIGHT around the corner! While most people head off to overcrowded beaches, sunburns, and freezing water, make your spring break a time to experience the best of the Brazos Valley. Pick one of these awesome events, and plan a different activity each day!
Spring Break Bucket List:
- For a dynamic performance, see Tena Rae Helm Friday and Saturday, March 8 and 9, at Unity Theatre in Brenham. The concert starts at 7:30 and contains everything from Broadway show tunes to Texas country! Call (979) 830-8358 for tickets or visit www.unitybrenham.org.
- March 1st-10th the Theatere Company is preforming Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical, Sunset Boulevard for the FIRST TIME EVER in the Brazos Valley! Get out and this Tony Award-winning show! Tickets are available now online.
- Sunday, March 10th, 4pm at Unity Theatere, internationally known, Mezzo soprano Marisa Martins and pianist Mac McClure will perform Catalonia Cantata (a piano and voice performance) this is a one day only event! Don’t miss out! Call (979) 830-8358 for tickets or visit www.unitybrenham.org
- The MSC Visual Arts Committee (a student run organization at Texas A&M) is featuring the works of Texas artist, Kathy Sosa. This exhibit contains 28 pieces colorful oil portraits collaged with fabric, wallpaper or photographs. To visit the collection, go to the Reynolds Gallery, located on the A&M Campus. This exhibit is available through March 15. For more information call (979) 845-1515.
- Visit 6 of the Brazos Valley’s most loved museums and galleries for one low price with the new Museum Pass! This exclusive pass gives allows access to the Arts Council, the African American Museum, the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, the Children’s Museum, the Museum of Natural History, and the Forsyth Center Galleries, all for one low price. To purchase a museum pass call 1-888-878-6082 or buy online.
- The Navasota Theatre Alliance presents Hot Property through March 10th at their theater. This enjoyable comedy contains plenty of laughs! The theater is located at 104 W. Washington Avenue in Navasota. For ticket information visit www.navasotatheatre.com or call (936) 825-3195.
No matter where you go this break, make memories!
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.