- Fall and football is possibly one of the greatest combinations known to man. As you are tailgating at The Grove at the A&M versus Ole Miss game this weekend or enjoying watching it on TV in the comfort of your home, you must try this fall cocktail.
- We’re not messing around this week! Time to mix up a Tornado, a cocktail similar to a Long Island Iced Tea with a little bit of a twist meaning we’re talking lots of liquor y’all.
- We’ve been teased with a little cold front lately and must enjoy it while it lasts, y’all! A refreshing Peach Flip will perfectly complement this fabulous weather we’ve had lately.
- The wait is over! It’s finally time for A&M versus Bama weekend. Quite possibly one of the most exciting weekends of college football here in Aggieland. Aggie Punch is on the menu this week to get the spirit going this Saturday!
- Finally it is the most joyous week of the year… Shark Week of course! If you’re like me, that’s all that is acceptable to watch this week so might as well mix up a cocktail and get all your senses involved.
- This week features something I, and probably most of you, have always wanted to try; Vodka Gummy Bears. Gummy bears will absorb the vodka after soaking to leave you with a fruity alcohol infused treat!
- If the thought of a whiskey drink makes your mouth water, try this week’s recipe for a Frozen Whiskey Sour. The fruity, citrus flavor mixed with the bourbon will be all you’re thirsty for!
- This week I am happy to bring you the first Thirsty Thursday video blog featuring the Lemon Drop. With just three ingredients you can mix up an adult lemonade, what’s not to love?!