- Valentine’s Day is upon us and while some may be preparing for a romantic evening, others may be preparing to drown their sorrows. Either way, this week’s recipe is sure to heat things up.
- It’s time for Fireball February featuring drink recipes all month with everyone’s new favorite bottle of booze – Fireball Cinnamon Whisky -- starting with the Hotter Toddy, a twist on the classic drink recipe.
- Fall and football is possibly one of the greatest combinations known to man. As you are tailgating at The Grove at the A&M versus Ole Miss game this weekend or enjoying watching it on TV in the comfort of your home, you must try this fall cocktail.
- We’re not messing around this week! Time to mix up a Tornado, a cocktail similar to a Long Island Iced Tea with a little bit of a twist meaning we’re talking lots of liquor y’all.
- We’ve been teased with a little cold front lately and must enjoy it while it lasts, y’all! A refreshing Peach Flip will perfectly complement this fabulous weather we’ve had lately.
- The wait is over! It’s finally time for A&M versus Bama weekend. Quite possibly one of the most exciting weekends of college football here in Aggieland. Aggie Punch is on the menu this week to get the spirit going this Saturday!