Oh, Brother: Twins Charged with Hurling Bricks at Each Other
Posted: 9:45 AM
- What are a few bricks between brothers?
Illinois Couple Welcomes Their 100th Grandchild
Posted: 9:36 AM
- Leo and Ruth Zanger of Quincy have 53 grandchildren, 46 great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild.
Naked Man Rescued After Getting Stuck on Florida Drawbridge
- Firefighters in Florida have rescued a naked man trapped on a raised drawbridge.
Woman Uses Obituary to Say Brady Innocent in 'Deflategate'
- A Massachusetts woman has used her own obituary to convey a final message on Tom Brady and the "Deflategate" scandal.
Roller Coaster Fan Notches 5,000th Ride on Historic Coaster
- An 82-year-old fan of a historic Pennsylvania roller coaster celebrated his 5,000th ride on it over the holiday weekend - sitting for more than eight hours straight and logging 95 spins around the wooden ride in a single day.
3 Burglars Share Tips of Trade in Crime Prevention Video
- Police looking to educate the public about ways to prevent break-ins turned to the experts - a trio of convicted burglars.
US Returns 25 Looted Artifacts to Italy: Vases, Frescoes
- The United States on Tuesday officially returned 25 artifacts that had been looted over the decades from Italy, including Etruscan vases, 1st-century frescoes and precious books that ended up in U.S. museums, universities and private collections.
Man in Scuba Gear Gets Warning After Causing Restaurant Stir
- Police say a belligerent man dressed in scuba gear caused a stir at a northern Michigan fast food restaurant.
More Weird, True, Freaky Headlines