Dancing Priests Become Internet Sensation
- A video of a pair of dueling, dancing American priests studying in Rome has gone viral, following in the footsteps of a now-famous Italian nun whose Alicia Keys-esque voice won her a singing contest and a record contract.
Wildlife Rehab for Bear Found in Oregon Drugstore
- A black bear cub found wandering the aisles of an Oregon drugstore will be raised with the goal of releasing him into the wild next year.
UK Man Faked Coma for 2 Years to Avoid Court
- He might have got away with it if it hadn't been for his supermarket loyalty card.
Man's Ashes to be Scattered in Fireworks Display
- A Missouri funeral director is sending his father out with a bang. His father's ashes, anyway.
Convicted Murderer Sues State Over Prison Porn Ban
- A convicted murderer sentenced to more than a half-century behind bars is suing the state of Connecticut, saying its ban on pornography in prison violates his constitutional rights.
Puppy Found During Massachusetts Drug Bust
- Police searching the pockets of a suspected drug dealer in Lawrence, Massachusetts, got an unusual surprise.
Super Drunk Woman Arrested, Mistook Jail for Bar
- One is a building with bars. The other is a building with a bar. A very drunk woman apparently had trouble telling them apart and ended up in a southwestern Michigan jail cell.
Plumpest Pumpkin: 2,058 Pound Gourd Sets Record
- A gourd weighing 2,058 pounds took first prize and set a new tournament record Monday at an annual pumpkin-weighing contest in Northern California.
More Weird, True, Freaky Headlines