Crop Circle in Germany Attracts Many Visitors
- Thousands of people are trekking to a Bavarian farmer's field to check out a mysterious set of crop circles.
Driver Seriously Injures Woman During Zombie Walk
- A driver struck and seriously injured a woman while fleeing from angry members of the annual Zombie Walk held during Comic-Con, police said.
Young MH17 Victim Has Eerie Premonition of Crash
- In a bedroom in a townhouse near Amsterdam, Miguel Panduwinata reached out for his mother. "Mama, may I hug you?"
Dog Hailed as Hero for Alerting Deaf Boy to Fire
- A pit bull named Ace is being hailed as a hero for licking the face of a sleeping, deaf 13-year-old Indianapolis boy to alert him that the house was on fire.
Mosquito Trap Causes Bomb Scare at Power Plant
- A suspicious device at a southwest Wyoming power plant turned out not to be a bomb, but it might have hurt a mosquito or two.
Marijuana Edibles Burgeoning Into an Industry
- Move over, pot brownies.
Scientists Name Puerto Rico Water Mite After JLo
- Pop singer Jennifer Lopez may be thinking life is funny after a group of scientists named a water mite in her honor after discovering a new species near Puerto Rico.
New Mexico Judge Elected by Coin Toss After Tie
- A New Mexico county magistrate race that ended in a tie has finally come to a head, or rather, heads.
More Weird, True, Freaky Headlines