Michigan Girl Mauled by Raccoon Finishes Surgeries
- Now that Charlotte Ponce has her ear, she's looking to accessorize.
Alabama Hunters Haul in 1,000-Pound Alligator
- A group of Alabama hunters is celebrating the catch of a lifetime: A 15-foot-long alligator weighing more than 1,000 pounds.
809 Pound Tiger Shark Fed to Texas Poor, Homeless
- An 809-pound tiger shark caught in the Gulf of Mexico earlier this month has been cooked and served to more than 90 poor and homeless Texans.
Pilot's Artificial Arm Detached While Landing
- A British air accident report has recounted how a pilot lost control of a passenger plane after his artificial arm became detached during landing.
Turkish Museum Wants to Display Two-Headed Dolphin
- A marine biologist says that his university does not know the whereabouts of a dead two-headed dolphin photographed on a beach in western Turkey.
PBS' Antiques Show Finds $1 Million Baseball Trove
- The PBS series "Antiques Roadshow" says it hit a home run with a collection of 1870s Boston baseball memorabilia.
Monkeys Take 'Selfies,' Sparking Copyright Dispute
- Monkey see, monkey do. But when a monkey takes a selfie, who owns the copyright?
Soaked for Charity: Ice Bucket Challenges Get Cool
- The idea is simple: Take a bucket of ice water, dump it over your head, record it and post the video on social media.
More Weird, True, Freaky Headlines