Highway Abuzz With Bees After Semi-Truck Tips, Dumps Hives
- A semi-truck carrying honeybees scattered hundreds of hives when it overturned on a highway north of Seattle.
Police: 'Tree Ninja' Caught Chopping Down Tree With A Hammer
- Boston police say they have arrested a 65-year-old man they believe is the infamous "Brighton Tree Ninja."
Farmer Names Calf Born with Heart in Neck 'Cardio Brisket'
- A calf born with its heart in its neck is thriving on a western Pennsylvania farm despite the unusual deformity.
Man Kills Armadillo, But Ricochet Gunshot Hits Mother-In-Law
- Authorities say a south Georgia man shot an armadillo, but ended up accidentally wounding his mother-in-law when the bullet ricocheted off the mammal known for its hard shell.
Cougar Camps Under House, Shrugs Off Efforts to Move Him
- A mountain lion certainly is acting like the Los Angeles celebrity he is: lounging under a home and refusing to be handled by wildlife officials who have used tennis balls, bean bags and prods in a failed attempt to dislodge the famous cat.
Ex-College Worker Claims Boss Made Her Watch 'Chick Flicks'
- A woman who worked briefly for the president of a Maine college has filed a discrimination lawsuit against the school, alleging she was expected to play tennis, jog and watch "chick flicks" with her female boss.
Escalator Missing En Route to Prague Airport
- The good news for visitors to the Czech capital: the newly expanded A line of Prague's subway network that opened this week will comfortably take them from downtown closer than ever to the city's international airport.
Police: $70K in Bull Semen Stolen from Minnesota Farm
- Police are investigating the theft of about $70,000 worth of bull semen from a farm in southern Minnesota.
More Weird, True, Freaky Headlines