Driver Seriously Injures Woman During Zombie Walk
Posted: 9:53 AM
- A driver struck and seriously injured a woman while fleeing from angry members of the annual Zombie Walk held during Comic-Con, police said.
Young MH17 Victim Has Eerie Premonition of Crash
- In a bedroom in a townhouse near Amsterdam, Miguel Panduwinata reached out for his mother. "Mama, may I hug you?"
Dog Hailed as Hero for Alerting Deaf Boy to Fire
- A pit bull named Ace is being hailed as a hero for licking the face of a sleeping, deaf 13-year-old Indianapolis boy to alert him that the house was on fire.
Mosquito Trap Causes Bomb Scare at Power Plant
- A suspicious device at a southwest Wyoming power plant turned out not to be a bomb, but it might have hurt a mosquito or two.
Marijuana Edibles Burgeoning Into an Industry
- Move over, pot brownies.
Scientists Name Puerto Rico Water Mite After JLo
- Pop singer Jennifer Lopez may be thinking life is funny after a group of scientists named a water mite in her honor after discovering a new species near Puerto Rico.
New Mexico Judge Elected by Coin Toss After Tie
- A New Mexico county magistrate race that ended in a tie has finally come to a head, or rather, heads.
California Man Who Hoarded Snakes is Sentenced
- A Southern California teacher who had 400 snakes in his home, many of them dead or dying, pleaded guilty Thursday to failing to provide proper care for them.
More Weird, True, Freaky Headlines