- Funds have been raised to build a new Ronald McDonald Family Room, where families with children undergoing medical treatment can stay, at St. Joseph Regional Health Center in Bryan.
Posted: 7:48 AM
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will declare his presidential candidacy on Tuesday, joining the 13 Republican candidates who have already fixed their sights on the White House in 2016.
- A sheriff says the second of two convicted killers who staged an elaborate escape from a maximum-security upstate New York prison three weeks ago has been shot and taken into custody.
- An unmanned SpaceX rocket carrying supplies and the first-of-its-kind docking port to the International Space Station broke apart Sunday shortly after liftoff. It was a severe blow to NASA, still reeling from previous failed shipments.
- President Barack Obama has delivered a passionate discourse on America's racial history in a eulogy for a pastor and South Carolina lawmaker shot dead in a historic African-American church.
- An escaped prisoner who was shot and killed had been spotted by a law enforcement agent in a heavily wooded area of upstate New York where the search for him and a fellow escapee had been focused recently.
- The Supreme Court has upheld the nationwide tax subsidies under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, in a ruling that preserves health insurance for millions of Americans.
- Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi have sued the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and Army Corps of Engineers in Houston federal court over a rule that they say strips them of jurisdiction over water.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Mandy Riske 979-595-1589
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888