- College Station residents are complaining about the new paint job on a business. The Silk Stocking used to be a rather non descript building. But the new colors sure make it stand out, and the club could end up in court.
- After eating Turkey tomorrow, lots of bargain hunters will be hitting stores, looking for those early Black Friday deals. But some stores are will keep their doors closed on Thursday.
- More than 200 flights have been canceled at airports in the northeast as a storm packing rain and snow moved up the East Coast, disrupting plans for travelers on their way to Thanksgiving celebrations.
- Hospitals report having treated at least 14 people who were injured during the unrest that followed the announcement that a grand jury decided not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson for killing 18-year-old Michael Brown.
- A grand jury has decided not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the death of Michael Brown, the unarmed, black 18-year-old whose fatal shooting sparked weeks of sometimes-violent protests.
- Media outlets citing unidentified sources are reporting that the grand jury considering whether Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson should be charged in the death of Michael Brown has reached a decision.
- The following statements were released by officials who local voters had a say in putting into office, this after President Barack Obama announced his actions concerning immigration.
- The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) is urging Texans to drive responsibly and take extra precautions to help keep roadways safe during the heavily travelled Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
- EL PASO, Texas (AP) - Bonuses of $300,000 given to the CEO and other executives at University Medical Center in El Paso are coming under scrutiny after layoffs and claims the hospital was struggling economically.
- AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Gov.-elect Greg Abbott is again vowing to sue the Obama administration for lifting the threat of deportation from millions of immigrants living illegally in the United States.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Mandy Riske 979-595-1589
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888