- Wreaths Across America is pleased to announce the addition of the Aggie Field of Honor and Memorial Cemetery, as well as the original Municipal Cemetery, as participating locations.
- Issues related to water, energy and food (WEF) form a highly connected nexus, and combating pressing issues related to any one of the resources requires a better understanding of these nexus relationships by policymakers and the public.
- The George Bush Presidential Library Center's Community Christmas -- modeled after the tree lighting ceremony that takes place annually on the White House grounds – is planned for Thursday (Dec. 3) at 7 p.m.
- The lawyer for a college student who jumped over the White House fence while draped in an American flag says his client was committing an act of civil disobedience and didn't intend to harm anyone.
- A federal appeals court has refused an appeal from a 40-year-old man on death row for fatally shooting a Dallas man who was walking with his newlywed wife on a jogging trail at a community college just outside Dallas.
Posted: 9:08 AM
- President Barack Obama says he believes Russia will ultimately recognize that the Islamic State group poses a bigger threat to Russia than opposition groups fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad.
- The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has added Fernando Thompson, 57, to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list, and a cash reward up to $7,500 is now being offered for information leading to his capture.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Mandy Riske 979-595-1589
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888