- For many of us, the dream of owning a home is something we take for granted, but for several hardworking families each year, they get help realizing the American dream with a little help from the community.
- For the first time, Blinn is offering anatomy and physiology, general chemistry and physical geology during its 12-week Fall session to meet the high demand for core science courses.
- A once-convicted felon killed six of his grandchildren, including an infant, his adult daughter and himself in a shooting at the man's home in a small North Florida town Thursday, a sheriff said.
- In the heat of an election campaign, Congress cleared the way for the U.S. military to train and equip Syrian rebels for a war against Islamic state militants on Thursday, reluctant ratification of a new strategy that President Barack Obama outlined scarcely a week ago.
- President Barack Obama says a House vote granting authority for the U.S. military to train and arm moderate Syrian rebels is an important step toward confronting the Islamic State group.
- An arrest warrant issued for the South Carolina father who authorities say killed his five children says the father thought his children were going to "kill him, chop him up and feed him to the dogs."
- The West Texas hospital where more than 700 infants were exposed to tuberculosis over the past year says it will work with federal authorities to show its procedures were adequate.
- Democrat Wendy Davis went after Republican Greg Abbott over defending deep classroom spending cuts and his record on women in the first governor's debate in Texas in nearly a decade.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Mandy Riske 979-595-1589
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888