- WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama will end his year in Washington with a news conference at which he'll face questions on Cuba, the Sony hacking and how he will work with the Republican Congress.
- WASHINGTON (AP) - T-Mobile US will issue up to $90 million in refunds for billing customers for cellphone text services they didn't order, under a settlement with federal regulators.
- The Secret Service is an "insular" agency that needs a new director hired from the outside, according to former government officials tasked with examining the embattled agency after a man with a knife stormed the White House.
- The next wave of American troops will begin moving into Iraq in a couple of weeks to train local forces, the top U.S. commander for the mission said Thursday while cautioning that it will take at least three years to build the capabilities of the Iraqi military.
- The initial wave of victim lawsuits since four people died at the South by Southwest music festival accuse organizers of safety lapses after a driver struck a crowd of concertgoers.
- CONROE, Texas (AP) - A Texas judge has dismissed intoxication manslaughter charges against a former National Guard recruiter who was found incompetent to stand trial in a crash that killed three people.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Mandy Riske 979-595-1589
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888