Posted: 4:32 PM
- The Alaska Volcano Observatory is sending scientists to Kodiak Island to set up equipment that can monitor a century-old hazard: volcanic ash from the Novarupta-Katmai eruption in 1912.
Posted: 4:16 PM
- A pre-dawn fire heavily damaged a Planned Parenthood clinic in the college town of Pullman, Washington and a regional terrorism task force is working to determine whether it was arson.
Posted: 4:01 PM
- White House hopes for stopping a congressional challenge to the Iran nuclear deal and sparing President Barack Obama from using a veto suffered a blow Friday when a key Senate Democrat announced his opposition.
Updated: 7:00 PM
- The Army unit currently serving there is 1st Battalion, 112th Cavalry Regiment, known as Task Force Stallion, from the Texas Army National Guard base in Bryan, according to ArmyTimes.com.
Updated: 9:43 PM
- Caving to intense Republican lobbying, presidential candidate Donald Trump ruled out the prospect of a third-party White House bid on Thursday and vowed to support whoever wins the party's nomination - a U-turn made easier by his position at the front of the field.
Posted: 4:49 PM
- A Nueces County grand jury has decided no criminal charges should be filed against a 16-year-old driver who authorities say crossed the center line of a state highway and led to the death of Corpus Christi Police Chief Floyd Simpson.
Updated: 4:45 PM
- An independent review of the Texas hospital that treated the first person diagnosed in the U.S. with Ebola has found the hospital was not adequately prepared for a patient with the deadly virus and stumbled because of communication failures.
Updated: 10:55 PM
- A funeral for slain Harris County Sheriff's Deputy Darren Goforth has ended with thousands of officers standing at attention and forming a wall outside one of Houston's largest churches.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Mandy Riske 979-595-1589
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888