Blinn Bryan Campus Introduces 12-Week Core Science Classes
- For the first time, Blinn is offering anatomy and physiology, general chemistry and physical geology during its 12-week Fall session to meet the high demand for core science courses.
Blinn Passes 19,000 Student Mark
- Blinn's growth continues, and a new milestone was reached by the community college.
Blinn Awarded $115,000 Grant to Provide New Bryan Company Safety and Technical Training
- The Texas Workforce Commission has awarded Blinn College a grant worth $115,145 to provide safety and skills training for almost 200 employees at a new pipe mill located in Bryan.
Blinn Paramedic Graduates Recognized in Pinning Ceremony
- The Blinn College – Bryan campus Paramedic Program recently welcomed 23 students to the profession in a pinning ceremony hosted at the College’s Barbara L. Pearson Banquet Room.
Blinn Recognizes 29 Future Nurses with Pinning Ceremony
- Blinn College welcomed 29 new Licensed Vocational Nursing graduates into the profession Thursday night during a pinning ceremony at Bryan’s First Baptist Church.
Blinn Introducing New Courses for Fall Semester
- Blinn College will debut several new courses when the Fall semester begins August 27th, 2014, including a physical anthropology course that transfers to Texas A&M University as a science core credit and a kinesiology course that also transfers as a core class at A&M.
Blinn Encourages Eligible Students to Apply for Perkins Grant Funds
- Blinn College is encouraging eligible Applied Sciences majors to apply for funds made available through the Carl D. Perkins Basic Grant.
Blinn Developing Program to Help Students Transition to College Coursework
- Blinn College’s district-wide initiative to help first-year students succeed will be centered on the development of learning communities.
Lange Resigns After 24 Years on Blinn College Board of Trustees
- After 24 years of service to Blinn College and its students, Norwood Lange has resigned from the College’s Board of Trustees.
Boehnemann Family and Friends Gift $15,000 for Blinn Nursing Scholarship
- More than one year after her passing, the late Cynthia Boehnemann of Brenham continues to leave a legacy of selfless service for Blinn College students who follow in her footsteps.
More Blinn College Headlines