Blinn Encourages Eligible Students to Apply for Perkins Grant Funds for Fall Semester
- Blinn College is encouraging eligible Applied Sciences majors taking Fall semester courses to apply for funds made available through the Carl D. Perkins Basic Grant.
More Than 180 Youths Participate in Blinn’s Second Annual Livestock Judging Camp
- The Blinn College Livestock Judging Camp attracted more than 180 participants in just its second year as youths from across the state came to Blinn’s Brenham campus to learn from the reigning national team of the year.
Blinn’s Information Management Program Equips Students for Excellence in Business
- Korey Thomas dropped out of school after sixth grade and spent the next two and a half years in a New Orleans prison.
Blinn Health Science Center Gives Teenagers an Inside Look at Healthcare Careers
- At first glance, the scene on the second floor of Blinn College’s Health Science Center was grisly indeed.
Blinn Awarded More Than $700,000 for Science, Tech, Engineering, and Math Scholarships
- Blinn College has been awarded more than $700,000 to encourage students to pursue high-demand careers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Bryan Collegiate High School Graduate Headed to Stanford University
- Dante Laird couldn’t take the suspense any longer. He pulled into the nearby Kroger parking lot and opened his email, refreshing again and again until the clock struck 5 p.m.
Star of the Republic Museum to Host African American Genealogy Workshop July 18
- African Americans interested in learning more about their history and personal lineage are invited to attend a genealogy workshop at Star of the Republic Museum located at Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site.
Buccaneer Backers Hosting Golf Scramble Sept. 25
- The Blinn College Buccaneer Backer Club will host a four-person scramble Friday, Sept. 25 at Bellville Country Club, with proceeds benefitting the Blinn College athletic department.
Blinn’s Star of the Republic Museum Extends ‘Hands-on History’ Program
- Blinn College’s Star of the Republic Museum is extending its “Hands-on History” program due to popular demand.
Artists in Residence Advance Musical Education, Appreciation at Blinn College
- The Marian Anderson String Quartet says the phrase in jest, but the heart behind it is no laughing matter, as their passion for music has taken them on a 26-year journey from the streets of New York to music halls and universities in the Big Apple, Los Angeles and Houston, and nestled them in the heart of the Brazos Valley at Blinn College.
More Blinn College Headlines