Blinn Professor Recognized for Longstanding Commitment to Education
- Blinn College Humanities Professor Essie Childers was recently honored with the College Reading and Learning Association’s (CRLA) Distinguished Teaching Award for her lifelong commitment to education.
Blinn College Board Approves Renovation of Tejas Center Office Space
- The Blinn College Board of Trustees has approved a contract for the renovation of new office space it's leasing in Bryan for admissions, student support services, and financial aid.
Blinn's District President Announces His Retirement
- Harold Nolte will step down from his post on January 31. He joined Blinn in November 2011.
Blinn Recognizes Almost 1,900 Students for Academic Achievement
- Almost 1,900 students earned academic honors during the Spring 2014 semester, Blinn College announced Thursday.
Blinn Board Approves 5-Year Lease for Additional Space in Bryan
- The Blinn College Board of Trustees approved a letter of intent to sign a five-year lease for additional office space during its regular meeting Tuesday night.
Blinn Bryan Campus Introduces 12-Week Core Science Classes
- For the first time, Blinn is offering anatomy and physiology, general chemistry and physical geology during its 12-week Fall session to meet the high demand for core science courses.
Blinn Passes 19,000 Student Mark
- Blinn's growth continues, and a new milestone was reached by the community college.
Blinn Awarded $115,000 Grant to Provide New Bryan Company Safety and Technical Training
- The Texas Workforce Commission has awarded Blinn College a grant worth $115,145 to provide safety and skills training for almost 200 employees at a new pipe mill located in Bryan.
Blinn Paramedic Graduates Recognized in Pinning Ceremony
- The Blinn College – Bryan campus Paramedic Program recently welcomed 23 students to the profession in a pinning ceremony hosted at the College’s Barbara L. Pearson Banquet Room.
Blinn Recognizes 29 Future Nurses with Pinning Ceremony
- Blinn College welcomed 29 new Licensed Vocational Nursing graduates into the profession Thursday night during a pinning ceremony at Bryan’s First Baptist Church.
More Blinn College Headlines