A pacific cold front is currently pushing through the western portions of the state. It's not the strongest front in the world, but temperatures were 10-15 degrees cooler behind the boundary Monday morning.
There's enough moisture in place to produce some rain once the front moves into the region. It won't be much, but we are forecasting a line of showers and thunderstorms to develop ahead of the front and quickly move across the region early Tuesday -- around midnight.
If we can get enough daytime heating, we may also see some scattered storms pop up during the afternoon hours. Rain chances this afternoon are at 40%, while the chance for precipitation increases to 60% after 10 p.m. to account for any pre-frontal storms.