Updated: 11:41 PM
- The parents of an 18-month-old and a 4-year-old who were sickened by E. Coli from a local restaurant weren't happy with a Brazos County Health Department news conference on Tuesday. On Wednesday, the doctor who ate a taco from the restaurant from which the bacteria was traced, issued an apology.
Updated: 4:36 PM
- Due to a reduction in pressure due to a line break, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has required the Hearne water system to notify some of its customers of the need to boil their water prior to consumption.
Updated: 6:41 PM
- The parents of an 18-month-old and a 4-year-old who were sickened from E. coli are satisfied that health officials determined the source of the sickness. However, they’re not so happy with how that news was delivered to the media.