Residents in Bryan woke up to a knock on their door and a foul smell in the air.
Around nine Tuesday morning, residents in Southwest Bryan near Nagel Street were asked to evacuate their homes due to a gas leak.
Bryan police and firefighters were on the scene and blocked off surrounding streets.
There was a faint smell of gas and the leak was capped about an hour later.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.