Residents in Bryan woke up to a knock on their door and a foul smell in the air.
Around nine Tuesday morning, residents in Southwest Bryan near Nagel Street were asked to evacuate their homes due to a gas leak.
Bryan police and firefighters were on the scene and blocked off surrounding streets.
There was a faint smell of gas and the leak was capped about an hour later.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.