KBTX | Bryan & College Station, TX | Aggieland News

Fire Destroys Burleson County Home

By: Destaney Sperry Email
By: Destaney Sperry Email

The Johnson family of Caldwell is without a home after a fire destroyed their mobile home.

The blaze broke out early Saturday morning on County Road 318 outside of Caldwell.

Officials believe a space heater is to blame, which then caught a couch on fire.

The family of six lost everything and didn't have insurance.
The Red Cross is helping the family, and St. Johns Lutheran Church is helping them buy essential items.

If you'd like to help the Johnson family, you can contact St. Johns Lutheran Church at 979-535-4125


Join the Conversation!

To comment, the following rules must be followed:

  • No Obscenity, Profanity, Vulgarity, Racism or Violent Descriptions
  • No Negative Community Comparisons
  • No Fighting, Name-calling, Trolling or Personal Attacks
  • Multiple Accounts are Not Allowed
  • Stay on Story Topic

Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.

Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to comments@kbtx.com. Please provide detailed information.

powered by Disqus
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 40129957 - kbtx.com/a?a=40129957