It happened at the 100 George Bush apartments off the intersection on Wellborn and George Bush.
You can see part of the side of the building is stripped of the bricks.
The apartment manager says that damage was caused by an explosion on a first floor apartment this afternoon.
College Station Police and E-M-S responded.
Management believes the explosion was caused by the appliance line to the stove in the apartment.
Atmos Energy, a gas company, is still trying to figure out the cause of the explosion.
No one was injured, but the family living in that apartment have been relocated.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.