Smoke in the kitchen of a popular fast food restaurant in Bryan sent firefighters to the scene Wednesday morning.
Bryan Firefighters responded to the McDonald's located at 700 South Texas Avenue near downtown around 11 o'clock.
No fire was found but investigators believe the smoke came from a damaged light bulb.
The restaurant was evacuated for more than 30 minutes while firefighters checked the building.
No one was injured.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.