The Texas Association of Municipal Information Officers (TAMIO) has announced the City of Bryan’s Communications & Marketing Department as finalists for five TAMI awards – the organization’s top honor, given out in recognition of excellence in municipal communications.
The City of Bryan was selected in the following categories:
- Special Print Publication – “Downtown North Booklet”
- Video Public Service Announcement (cities w/ pop. under 100,000) – “Bank on Brazos Valley Cash Burn Ban”
- Special or One-Time Video Program (cities w/ pop. under 100,000) – “The Good Life Texas Style”
- Marketing Plan or Campaign – “The Good Life Texas Style”
- Best Use of Promotional Item - “The Good Life Texas Style web-keys”
The TAMI award winners will be announced during the 2012 TAMIO Conference at the TAMI Awards Luncheon on Friday, June 22 in Round Rock. First place winners will receive the coveted TAMI Award Trophy, second place will be recognized with the Silver Star Award, and third place finalists will receive recognition and a certificate.
Since 2009, Bryan’s Communications & Marketing Department has been honored with seven (7) TAMI awards. Bryan’s Communications & Marketing Department consists of Allen Bruggman, Shawn Eyre, Shawn Smith and Abby Johnson.