A small fire broke out a local restaurant early Saturday morning after fire officials said an old discarded cigarette came into contact with nearby shrubbery.
Bryan firefighters responded to the call just before 3 a.m.at Shipwreck Grill located at 206 E Villa Maria Rd. According to the Bryan Fire Department, the fire ignited when an old discarded cigarette near the front patio came into contact with the nearby vegetation. Fire fighters were able to quickly put out the blaze. The owner of Shipwreck Grill made repairs to the damaged area. The restaurant was back open for business Saturday afternoon.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.