The Centerville man killed in an accident Saturday night has been identified, along with the other six people involved in the three-vehicle wreck.
DPS reports the car driven by Charles Thomas Brown, 72, sideswiped a pair of vehicles on Highway 7 east of Centerville. He died as a result of the accident.
An SUV involved in the incident had five people inside, each from Corrigan. Authorities say all were taken to East Texas Medical Center in Crockett.
- Maria Delourdes Najera, 43 (suffered head trauma; last listed in fair condition)
- Hipolito Delgado Najera, 45 (condition unknown)
- Danny Najera, 14 (condition unknown)
- Alessandra Najera, 8 (stable condition)
- Natalia Mendez, 10 (condition unknown)
The other vehicle sideswiped by Brown was driven by Jayne Slaughter Smith from Mexia. She was not injured.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.