The 2013 Scare on the Square event will be held tomorrow, October 26, in the downtown area, and trick-or-treaters of all ages are encouraged to take part in the festivities.
According to Ariel Traub with the Main Street program, the event will be held from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and will include two costume contests, arts and crafts, food vendors and much more.
Admission for the event will be $1 for all attendees over five years old, and the price will include free hot dogs and beverages.
“We’re so excited about our Scare on the Square event this year,” Traub said. “We have even more vendors and booths than we did last year, so there will be a wide range of fun Halloween activities to enjoy.”
Traub said the event would include a face painting booth, photo booths, mini-bowling, mini-soccer, bean bag tosses, a small haunted house, a silly putty station, a pumpkin craft station and much more.
“This event will be awesome – we have no doubt about that,” Traub said. “We have taken rack cards to all of our local elementary schools, and we really hope to see our citizens come out with their families for a safe, fun evening.”