The Southeast Texas BEST robotics competition was held this past Saturday in Huntsville. Local teams that will be advancing to state competition are:
· A&M Consolidated High School (1st Place BEST Award)
· Cornerstone Christian Academy (1st Place Robot competition, 3rd Place BEST Award)
· Stephen F. Austin Middles School (3rd Place Robot competition, 4th Place BEST Award)
Other area teams that were awarded include:
· Madisonville High School (4th Place Robot)
· A&M Consolidated Middle School (Most Robust Design)
· College Station High School (Honorable Mention in Notebook, Honorable Mention in Exhibit)
Local Teachers receiving the Legacy Award for 10 or more years serving the BEST program:
· Bart Taylor (AMCHS)
· Susan Baillie (served with CSMS)
· Susan Hammond (now with SFA Middle)
Please support our local teams that are advancing to state competition on November 8th in Dallas.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.