Officials with Bryan Fire Department were on the scene of a small grass fire early Tuesday morning at FM 974 and Highway 6 in Bryan.
The fire started a little after 6 AM and once crews arrived on scene, they were able to successfully extinguish the blaze.
Officials believe the fire started after a power line malfunctioned, however they are working to determine an exact cause.
The Bryan ISD Distribution Center and two BTU customers were briefly without power but it has since been restored.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.