B/CS Politics Page
If you want to vote early in the 2012 general election, your last chance is Friday.
The early period began October 22, and reports from across the state have shown higher voter turnout than in the 2008 general election, the last time the presidency was on the ballot.
Election Day is November 6, when polling places will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Click here to learn where you can vote early and on Election Day.
In Brazos County, polls will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday at five locations:
- Brazos County Administration Building, 200 S. Texas Ave, Bryan
- Arena Hall, 2906 Tabor Road, Bryan
- Galilee Baptist Church, 804 N. Logan, Bryan
- College Station Utilities Meeting & Training Facility, 1603 Graham Road, College Station
- Memorial Student Center, Texas A&M University
On Election Day, you must vote at your assigned precinct. For early voting, you can vote at any location in your county.
News 3 and KBTX.com will have complete Election Night coverage on Tuesday. Join us on-air and online throughout the night for the latest results from across the Brazos Valley, state and nation.