Due to Friday's rainy conditions, the following changes have been made to area high school football games:
- Lake Travis vs. A&M Consolidated has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled, according to College Station ISD.
- College Station High School vs. Austin St. Michael has been postponed, and a decision will be made later with regards to rescheduling, according to CSISD.
- Texas School for the Deaf vs. Brazos Christian has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled, according to staff at Brazos Christian.
- Tomball Rosehill vs. St. Joseph has been cancelled.
- High Point Prep vs. Allen Academy will not be played Friday. Any rescheduling is to be determined.
- Anderson-Shiro vs. Iola has been cancelled.
- Junior High and varsity games for Aggieland Home School vs. Capital Christian Home School have been postponed. A future date for the game has yet to be determined.
- Snook vs. Normangee has been postponed until noon Saturday due to flooding at the Normangee field.
For continuing updates on the weather conditions, click here for more from the Pinpoint Forecast Team.
Join News 3 Sports for Big Game Friday Night during the 10:00 p.m. news, and for Friday Football Fever at 11:35 p.m. following The Late Show with David Letterman on KBTX.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.