Trash Compactor Causes Fire at New Walmart in Bryan

By: KBTX Staff Email
By: KBTX Staff Email

Emergency crews were at the new Walmart in Bryan this morning trying to put out a fire.

The Bryan Fire Department went to the Walmart on Texas Avenue and Carson Street around 11 a.m. They say a trash compactor got too hot behind the store and caught on fire.

The fire was put out in minutes and no one was injured.

KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 220071331 -
Gray Television, Inc.