At least two people in the area were injured in fireworks accidents this 4th of July.
The College Station Medical Center says a 34-year-old man was treated in the emergency room Wednesday after a firecracker burned his eye.
In a separate incident a 20-year-old female was treated for a finger burn due to fireworks.
Both were treated and released.
Meanwhile officials with St. Joseph Hospital in Bryan say their E.R. didn't have any fireworks-related injuries come in July fourth.
The Physician's Centre Hospital in Bryan didn't have any instances either.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.