Bryan Texas Utilities General Manager Dan Wilkerson announced last week that he would be retiring from the post effective June 30.
Wednesday, he sat down with KBTX General Manager Mike Wright to discuss his career and recent events that have made headlines.
The complete interview is posted with this story. Linked below this text are previous stories about Wilkerson.
- His BTU career
- Retirement decision
- What he's most proud of
- What is most misunderstood about BTU
- Friction between BTU and the city?
- Separation between BTU and the city
- Levels of rates
- Rate mitigation fund
- Disclosing BTU information to the city council
- Compromising competitive environment
- BTU being respected as a local utility
- Future rate adjustments
- Limiting use of reserves
- Smart meters
- Kean Register's departure
- His future plans
- How it felt to turn in retirement notice
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.