Posted: 1:37 PM
- It's all about the odds, and one lone ticket in Florida has beaten them all by matching each of the numbers drawn for the highest Powerball jackpot in history at an estimated $590.5 million, lottery officials said Sunday.
- Gas stations, food markets and other locations that sell Powerball tickets around the Brazos Valley were busy Saturday evening with customers purchasing tickets before time runs out.
- The Powerball jackpot Saturday night could exceed the $600 million figure being advertised, possibly rivaling the largest lottery payoff in U.S. history, a Texas Lottery official said on Saturday.
- The College Station Police Department is investigating the welfare of Gloria Rodriguez, who was last seen at a residence in the 3900 block of Latinne Lane at approximately 8:00 AM on Tuesday, May 14th.
- Nineteen Sam Houston State University seniors joined the ranks of the U.S. Army on May 10, graduating from cadets to second lieutenants during the Bearkat Battalion Spring Commissioning Ceremony.