- An assistant professor in the Sam Houston State University Department of Psychology and Philosophy, has received a $19,250 grant to conduct a study that examines mental health symptoms and protective factors in children of incarcerated fathers.
- Several of Sam Houston State University’s online programs performed very well in U.S. News & World Report’s rankings of 2014 Best Online Programs for Veterans, announced on May 20.
- Twenty-five seniors will cap off their learning at Sam Houston State University by showcasing the culmination of their years of hard work during the Graduating Senior Exhibition May 5-10 in the Gaddis Geeslin Gallery.
- Four bankers will be honored as the inductees in the Texas Bankers Hall Of Fame on April 24 during the second annual gala hosted by the Smith-Hutson Endowed Chair of Banking at Sam Houston State University.
- To raise awareness about victims of crime, three organizations at Sam Houston State University will host a week of events on campus, including a panel discussion by victims and advocates and a booth with important resources.
- The Texas State University System Board of Regents approved several degree name changes and a departmental reorganization for Sam Houston State University during the board’s quarterly meeting at Texas State University on Friday (Feb. 28).
- The Sam Houston State University Student Activities Department has announced on Thursday (Feb. 27) that Wiz Khalifa and Capital Cities will perform on campus as the spring Sammypalooza series artists on March 26.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Mandy Riske 979-595-1589
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888