PINEHURST A 3-year-old girl is in critical condition after being severely burned while standing near an outdoor fire in Montgomery County.
The child has burns on 75% of her body. The accident happened near her Pinehurst home, located between Magnolia and Tomball.
Authorities believe that old gasoline was disposed of on the fire shortly before the accident.
She was taken a hospital in Tomball, then later then flown to a burn center in Galveston.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.