A SeaWorld San Antonio employee has died after apparently being accidentally shocked while working on a heating and air conditioning unit.
Police say 49-year-old Ricardo Corpus died in the rooftop accident.
Officer Matt Porter says another employee heard a sound and saw smoke from the area where Corpus had been working.
SeaWorld issued a statement of condolences following Saturday's incident in an employee area. Park officials say no guests or animals were involved.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is based in Orlando, Fla.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.