A SeaWorld San Antonio employee has died after apparently being accidentally shocked while working on a heating and air conditioning unit.
Police say 49-year-old Ricardo Corpus died in the rooftop accident.
Officer Matt Porter says another employee heard a sound and saw smoke from the area where Corpus had been working.
SeaWorld issued a statement of condolences following Saturday's incident in an employee area. Park officials say no guests or animals were involved.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is based in Orlando, Fla.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.