VICTORIA, Texas (AP) A utility worker has been electrocuted while in a raised bucket checking power lines in South Texas.
The Victoria County Sheriff's Office says the man came in contact with power lines Monday in Victoria. The sheriff's office on Tuesday did not immediately update the investigation or provide the name of the man. He was declared dead at a hospital.
A spokeswoman for Victoria Electric Cooperative says the victim was a contract worker. Brittany Marsh says the man was working on a power line and she had no additional details about the accident.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.