- The news of President Loftin's departure quickly spread across the Texas A&M University campus. Students are now reacting to the news that their beloved president will no longer live in Aggieland.
- UC Riverside Chancellor Kim A. Wilcox today announced the appointment of Rodney McClendon, JD, Ph.D., most recently Vice President for Administration at Texas A&M University, as UCR Vice Chancellor for Business and Administrative Services.
- News 3 has confirmed through a source close to the president that Texas A&M University President R. Bowen Loftin has accepted the Chancellor opening at the University of Missouri.
- Governor Rick Perry joined Cognizant president Gordon Coburn at the National Center for Therapeutics Manufacturing Monday. The two announced a 3-year, $150,000 grant for STEM educational programs.
- G. Rollie White Coliseum at Texas A&M began coming down in August, and pretty soon after, some of the structure went up for sale. But there's been a secret that was hidden under the court and hidden from the public until now, and it's led to another chance to own some history.
- COLLEGE STATION, Nov. 27, 2013 – The transfer of methanol from the atmosphere to the oceans is a key process that can affect Earth’s environment and climate, according to a team of researchers that include a visiting Texas A&M University professor from England.