- The Research Valley Technology Council (RVTC) is pleased to announce that it has joined over 30 communities across the country as part of Gig.U, the University Community Next Generation Innovation Project.
- A building energy "tune-up" procedure developed by researchers at the Energy Systems Laboratory (ESL) at Texas A&M University has already yielded more than $100 million in energy savings from more than 300 client buildings, reports Charles Culp, leader of the team that developed the diagnostic software used in the facilities evaluation process.
- A Texas A&M System audit shows the majority of $28 million in course fees assessed at its flagship university in College Station lacks proper documentation to justify the charges.
- COLLEGE STATION, May 14, 2013 — The cause of earthquakes is known: tectonic plates scraping and clashing against each other. Scientists seeking a deeper understanding of the underlying causes of that plate movement turn to Texas A&M University professor Wolfgang Bangerth, a widely respected expert in computational mathematics and mathematical modeling.
- Texas A&M University has presented its top three student awards — recognizing outstanding accomplishments in academics, leadership and service by graduating seniors – to Justin Cardenas of Dallas, and Robert Carpenter and Stephanie Florez-Malaver, both from College Station.