Overheating lab equipment set off a fire alarm at a Texas A&M building Tuesday night.
Campus police say around 7:30 an autoclave, used for sterilization, got too hot and started smoking at Scoates Hall near the Administration Building.
That tripped the building's fire alarms. People inside were evacuated.
The College Station Fire Department responded. No one was injured.
A&M's website lists Scoates as the home of the Biological and Agricultural Engineering Department.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.