- It's day two of the he multi-million dollar lawsuit against a Washington, DC, dry cleaning store. Plaintiff Roy Pearson testified the loss of his pants caused him traumatic suffering and warranted expensive compensation.
- Blowing kisses to the camera, Bob Barker signed off on 35 years on "The Price Is Right" and 50 years in daytime TV in the same low-key, genial fashion that made him one of daytime TV's biggest stars.
- U.S. illusionist Criss Angel began a 24 hour stunt Monday that involves escaping from a cube encased in concrete suspended 40 feet above the ground in the heart of Times Square in midtown Manhattan, before it comes crashing to the ground.
- In a Southern League baseball game between the Mississippi Braves and Chatanooga Lookouts, in the bottom of the 2nd inning Braves manager Phillip Wellman argues a ball/strike call and is ejected from the game by home plate umpire Brent Rice.
- A bid to make Scotland's Loch Ness a World Heritage Site was launched on Thursday, as new footage emerged of the elusive mythical creature reputed to swim beneath the waters of Scotland's most mysterious lake.