- Police near Detroit released some bizarre dash cam video left over from Saint Patrick's Day. Oakland County police stopped a golf cart and were forced to arrest 65-year-old Bill Van Buskirk.
- The newly formed record label from Starbucks Entertainment and Concord music group will release Paul McCartney's first new studio album in nearly two years, it was announced on Thursday.
- A massive glass bottom observation deck overlooking the Grand Canyon was unveiled Tuesday by the Hualapai Indian tribe. Visitors to the deck will be able to see over 4,000 feet down to the Canyon floor.
- A pair of foreign cave divers in Mexico's Yucatan peninsula announced, on Monday that they had discovered a system of subterranean passages, they claimed, constituted the world's longest underwater cave system.
- We've been dealing with the pocket-emptying effects of rising gas prices, new electric rates, and an increase in cab fare, but how would you feel about breaking the bank all for...a pizza?
- It started as a fun Monday at the beach, but ended with a shark attack caught on tape. Some friends were kiteboarding off the coast of Florida's Delray Beach when black shadows in the water caught their eye.