Posted: 3:42 PM
- The George Bush Presidential Library Center's Community Christmas -- modeled after the tree lighting ceremony that takes place annually on the White House grounds – is planned for Thursday (Dec. 3) at 7 p.m.
Posted: 2:41 PM
- The Blinn College Board of Trustees has authorized college administrators to negotiate with a private company regarding the development of new student housing on the Blinn-Brenham campus.
Posted: 1:54 PM
- Seven Texas A&M University faculty members, including one at Texas A&M University at Galveston and two at the Texas A&M Health Science Center, have been designated Regents Professors by The Texas A&M University System Board of Regents.
Posted: 11:46 AM
- The Texas 10th Court of Appeals will soon make its annual visit to the Blinn College – Bryan campus, where it will give Blinn Legal Assistant Program students an opportunity to witness precedent-setting cases that directly impact state law.
Posted: 9:03 AM
- The lawyer for a college student who jumped over the White House fence while draped in an American flag says his client was committing an act of civil disobedience and didn't intend to harm anyone.
- The big Thanksgiving getaway went into full swing Wednesday with drivers delighted by the lowest November gas prices in years and many airline passengers undaunted by terrorism fears and long lines at security checkpoints.
Posted: 3:24 PM
- The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has added Fernando Thompson, 57, to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list, and a cash reward up to $7,500 is now being offered for information leading to his capture.
Posted: 8:50 AM
- The Supreme Court won't hear an appeal from lawyers for former Texas Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis and others seeking $360,000 in legal fees after challenging state redistricting plans.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Mandy Riske 979-595-1589
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888