Updated: 11:10 PM
- A Caldwell company is celebrating a milestone. Woodson Lumber Company has prevailed through the harshest of economic times to expand across the Brazos Valley - all the while giving back to the community.
- About 117,000 homes and businesses in the Dallas area are without power after an ice storm Friday. And more than 350 departing flights have been canceled this morning at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, where about 3,300 passengers spent the night.
Posted: 7:47 PM
- Character actress Kate Williamson, who appeared in such films as "Disclosure," ''Dahmer," ''Dream Lover" and "Racing With the Moon," has died at age 82 after a lengthy illness, said her manager, Judy Fox.
- State regulators say a northern West Virginia business was burning material illegally in its outdoor furnace and the smoke drifted into a nearby elementary school, sending 37 people to hospitals.
- A Texas grand jury has indicted a former executive of the state's $3 billion cancer-fighting agency with fraud for his involvement in improperly awarding an $11 million taxpayer-funded grant.
- The Texas affiliate of the National Education Association and other advocacy groups are staging a rally and march to issue failing grades to U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Ted Cruz on key social and educational issues.