Buccaneers fall to Paris in conference quarterfinals
- After 20 minutes of play, the Blinn men’s basketball team was in control of the top-seeded Paris Dragons at the Region XIV Conference Tournament.
Buccaneers Advance to Semis with 84-69 Win
- For the third time this season, the Angelina Lady Roadrunners put a scare in the Blinn women’s basketball team. But like the previous two contests, the 12th-ranked Buccaneers found a way to win.
Buccaneer freshman garners pitcher of the week honors
- Blinn softball pitcher Jaiden Rawls was named the Region XIV Conference Co-Pitcher of the Week for Feb. 23 – March 1.
Buccaneers' Depth Key Factor for Conference Tournament
- When the Blinn women’s basketball team was preparing for its season opener in November, coach Jeff Jenkins had a clear message for his team: it didn’t deserve its No. 6 ranking in the NJCAA preseason poll.
Weather Postpones Buccaneer Athletic Events
- The Blinn College basketball, baseball and softball teams have all postponed games due to inclement weather.
Rollercoaster Season has Buccaneers Set for Conference Tournament
- Through 30 games, the Blinn men’s basketball team has nearly seen it all: blowout wins, one-point losses, win by forfeit and late-game collapses.
Buccaneer softball falls in NFCA semis
- Timely hits send Wallace State past Blinn, 3-1
Buccaneers beat Alvin 8-5 in series finale
- The Blinn baseball team walked off Leroy Dreyer Field Saturday and took a big sigh of relief.
Buccaneer softball advances to gold bracket with walk-off win
- Avery Mullendore’s RBI single sends Blinn past LSU-Eunice
Adams leads Buccaneers to comeback victory
- Blinn defeats Paris in final minute, 59-57
Buccaneers off to hot start at NFCA Leadoff Classic
- Blinn opens Classic with pair of victories
Buccaneers drop doubleheader in Alvin
- Going into the Region XIV Conference series with the Alvin Dolphins, Blinn baseball coach Harvey McIntyre knew the main goal was to slow down the Dolphins offense.
Former Rudder Ranger Adams Breaks Buccaneers’ Career-Points Record
- Sophomore ranks among best players in nation
Buccaneers Victorious in Regular-Season Finale
- The Blinn men’s basketball team closed out its regular season with a 63-58 win over Coastal Bend here Wednesday night. Now the Buccaneers are headed to the Region XIV Conference Tournament March 4-8 with a bit of momentum.
Buccaneers Remain in Tie for Second with Win
- A stronger intensity in the second half led to a 92-61 victory for the Blinn women’s basketball team here Wednesday night. The 12th-ranked Buccaneers defeated the San Jacinto Lady Gators behind 25 points from sophomore Fatima Adams and a strong rebounding performance by Amari Jones.
Weather Postpones Buccaneers’ Series Opener with Alvin
- The Blinn College baseball team will have to wait another day for its series opener against Alvin thanks to a 70 percent chance of rain Thursday.
Buccaneers Jump to No. 14 in the Nation
- The Blinn College baseball team’s strong start to the season isn’t going unnoticed.
Buccaneers Drop Non-Conference Game to Temple
- Playing in its third game in as many days, the Blinn baseball team’s rally fell short against Temple College here Monday. The Buccaneers dropped the non-conference contest to the Leopards 9-6.
Webb Named Conference Player of the Week
- Blinn College sophomore Peyton Webb was named the Region XIV Conference Softball Player of the Week for Feb. 16-22. Webb, a Montgomery High School graduate, batted .600 (6-for-10) with three doubles, a home run, six RBI and five runs scored in three games. During that stretch, the Buccaneers defeated No. 1-ranked Wallace State Community College twice and 12th-ranked Iowa Western Community College.
Buccaneers Win Series over Wharton
- The Blinn baseball team took 3 of 4 games from Wharton County Junior College in its Region XIV Conference series opener Saturday and Sunday.
More Blinn College Headlines
National Sports Headlines