- Backup quarterback Chris Johnson threw two touchdown passes and ran for a score, and No. 10 Baylor beat previously unbeaten Oklahoma State 45-35 on Saturday night to climb back into the College Football Playoff picture.
- Oklahoma's Steven Parker batted away Bram Kohlhausen's 2-point conversion attempt with less than a minute left and the seventh-ranked Sooners survived a late rally to beat No. 11 TCU 30-29 on Saturday night.
- Texas tailback and leader rusher D'Onta Foreman will have surgery on his right pinkie and his status is uncertain for the Longhorns' next game against Texas Tech on Thanksgiving, coach Charlie Strong said Wednesday.
- ESPN commentator Kirk Herbstreit is apologizing to Baylor and Terrell Burt after accusing the senior safety of faking an injury during the broadcast of the Bears' loss to Oklahoma.
- Sterling Shepard had 14 catches for 177 yards with two touchdowns and Oklahoma beat Baylor 44-34 on Saturday night to end the Bears' 20-game winning streak - and likely their playoff chances.
- Patrick Mahomes threw for 384 yards and three touchdowns, including two to Justin Stockton, and DeAndre Washington rushed for three more as Texas Tech beat Kansas State 59-44 on Saturday.
- Backup quarterback J.W. Walsh threw a 7-yard touchdown pass to Jeff Carr with 3:06 left Saturday, giving No. 8 Oklahoma State a 35-31 victory over Iowa State and keeping the unbeaten Cowboys in playoff contention.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888