- Imani McGee-Stafford had 20 points and 11 rebounds while creating a daunting mismatch inside, and fifth-seeded Texas advanced to the program's first Sweet 16 in 11 years with a 73-70 win against No. 4 seed California on Sunday night.
- Nina Davis scored 21 points, Niya Johnson had 12 assists to tie Baylor's career record and the Lady Bears are headed to the NCAA Sweet 16 for the seventh year in a row after a 73-44 win over Arkansas on Sunday.
- Brooke McCarty made two free throws for Texas with 20.8 seconds left and Alexis Govan missed a potential winning 3-pointer for Western Kentucky in the final seconds, sending the fifth-seeded Longhorns to a 66-64 victory in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday.
- Kellen Dunham scored 20 points, including a pivotal 3-pointer with 1:18 to play, to lift sixth-seeded Butler to a 56-48 victory over 11th-seeded Texas in the NCAA Tournament on Thursday.
- R.J. Hunter's 3-pointer with 2.7 seconds remaining capped a comeback from a 12-point deficit and lifted 14th-seeded Georgia State to a 57-56 opening-game victory over third-seeded Baylor in the NCAA Tournament on Thursday.
- Butler returns to the NCAA Tournament after last season's absence, earning a No. 6 seed in the Midwest regional and opening play against 11th-seeded Texas in Pittsburgh on Thursday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888