Blinn College Headlines
No. 2 Trinity Valley slips by Blinn, 73-67
- Blinn College women’s basketball was within striking distance of No. 2 Trinity Valley Community College but could not come up with the key plays down the stretch in a 73-67 loss Tuesday night inside the P.E. Building.
Long-range shooting helps Buccaneers past Bossier Parish, 80-63
- Blinn takes conference opener on the road with strong first half
Buccaneers finish seventh at nationals after beating West Plains, 3-1
- Blinn College volleyball only had one rough set in beating Missouri State University – West Plains 3-1 to earn seventh place at the NJCAA Division I National Tournament Friday afternoon inside the Casper Events Center.
Blinn coasts to victory over Weatherford, 76-50
- Blinn College women’s basketball did enough in the first three quarters to coast to a 76-50 victory over Weatherford College Tuesday evening inside Blinn’s P.E. Building.
Blinn maintains momentum to beat Victoria, 124-108
- Buccaneers top Victoria for second time this season, improve to 6-0
Buccaneers use strong offensive output to pull away from McLennan, 80-55
- Blinn College women’s basketball used easily its best offensive game of the season to pull out an 80-55 victory over McLennan Community College Wednesday night inside the P.E. Building.
Blinn’s Webber, Wildberger earn first-team all-conference honors
- Twenty-one total Buccaneers earn all-conference recognition
Blinn withstands pressure from Southwestern Christian to pull out victory, 81-53
- Buccaneers bounce back with game with highest point total of the season
Buccaneers beat San Jacinto for NJCAA Region XIV Tournament Title, 3-2
- Blinn dropped first match but battled back to beat San Jacinto in second chance match
Buccaneers overcome nerves to sweep Paris in first round of regional tournament, 3-0
- There were definitely nerves to begin the NJCAA Region XIV Volleyball Tournament but Blinn College was able to overcome those nerves to advance through the first round by beating Paris Junior College 3-0 Friday afternoon at Wagstaff Gymnasium in Tyler.
Blinn Men Romp Houston Community 130-81
- Houston Community College tried to apply as much pressure as it could but that didn’t bother Blinn College men’s basketball much as the Buccaneers cruised to a 130-81 romp Thursday night inside the PE Building in Brenham.
Blinn pulls away from Temple with strong fourth quarter, 68-44
- Offense looked crisp for Buccaneers in second and fourth quarters in home opener
Buccaneers pull away from Victoria in second half to win season opener, 122-83
- In a game that was fairly close in the first half, Blinn College men’s basketball was able to pull away from Victoria College for a convincing 122-83 victory Friday night in Victoria to move to 1-0 to start the season.
Buccaneers look to push the pace, build upon last season
- More athletic roster will look to run the floor on opponents
Blinn caps regular season play by sweeping Trinity Valley, 3-0
- Freshman players showing tremendous growth at right time of season
Buccaneers start fast and cruise to victory over Victoria, 75-44
- All 13 players that dressed saw court time in opener
Buccaneer women expect fast-paced offense, stingy defense in 2015-16
- Blinn returns just two players from last year’s 20-win team
Blinn dispatches Navarro with a sweep on sophomore night, 3-0
- Buccaneers have won nine of their last 10 matches
Blinn unable to slow down Navarro in season-ending loss, 48-14
- Buccaneers end season with a 5-4 record after losing final three games
Buccaneers game at Navarro rescheduled due to weather
- The Blinn College football game at Navarro College has been rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions in Corsicana.
More Blinn College Headlines
National Sports Headlines
No Items Retrieved from Feed.