Blinn College Headlines
Fourth quarter comeback gives No. 13 Blinn a slim victory over Cisco, 31-27
- Caleb Hill able to connect twice with Garrison Mitchell for two fourth quarter touchdowns
No. 16 Blinn Splits Matches At Tyler Invitational
- Blinn College volleyball was able to recover after dropping its first match of the day to Indian Hills Community College by coming back right after and beating Odessa College 3-1 to split its pair of matches Friday afternoon at the Tyler Junior College Invite in Tyler.
Blinn Down One Spot to 13 in NJCAA Football Poll
- Blinn fell one spot in this weeks National Junior College Football Conference poll
Blinn Biology Instructor Karen Killion Named Buccaneer Backer of the Year
- The Blinn College athletic department presented biology instructor Karen Killion with the second annual Buccaneer Backer of the Year award at the Buccaneer Backer golf tournament held Friday, Sept. 25, at Bellville Golf & Recreation Club.
Balanced defensive effort lifts Blinn past No. 13 San Jacinto, 3-2
- Buccaneers were helped out by earning 79 digs in the victory
Defense leads the way in No. 17 Buccaneers shutout of Arkansas Baptist, 49-0
- Offense come alive in second half for Blinn to pull away on the road
No. 8 Buccaneers sweep Pratt for lone win in Premier Tournament, 3-0
- Blinn lost to Iowa Western to close out the weekend 3-0
No. 8 Blinn drops two matches to begin 2015 Premier Tournament
- Buccaneers fall to Hillsborough and Polk State to continue skid
Buccaneers unable to recover from sluggish start in loss to Wharton, 3-1
- Blinn College volleyball was unable to recover from a flat start in its match against Wharton County Junior College and lost its Region XIV opener 3-1 at the PE Building Tuesday night in Brenham.
Buccaneers unable to hold on to early lead in loss to Tyler, 35-30
- Blinn College football started the game the way it would have liked by scoring the first 17 points against Tyler Junior College but the Buccaneers could not hold the lead and eventually fell 35-30 Saturday night at Lindale High School in Lindale.
Blinn completes 4-0 weekend after beating Western Texas and Northeastern, 3-0 and 3-1
- Buccaneers now riding a nine-match winning streak
Blinn Football Jumps Into Rankings at No. 15
- Blinn jumped into the Junior College rankings this week after their 38-3 victory over Texas A&T Saturday.
Blinn Dominates Texas A&T
- Defense was solid all game and the offense showed flashes of brilliance for Blinn College football in a 38-3 dismantling of Texas A&T Saturday night at Cub Stadium in Brenham to move to 2-0 on the season.
Buccaneers open San Jacinto tournament with a pair of victories
- Blinn beats Southwestern Christian and Miami Dade to start 2-0
Buccaneers topple Eastern Arizona and Tyler to open 2015 Applebee’s Classic, 3-0 and 3-2
- Blinn came from behind after trailing Tyler 2-1 in sets
Blinn Softball Earns Regional NFCA Coaching Staff of the Year Honors
- The National Fastpitch Coaches Association has named Blinn College head softball coach Rick Church and assistant coach Jami Ingram as the 2015 Midwest Region coaching staff of the year.
Four Blinn men’s basketball players sign with four-year universities
- The Blinn College men’s basketball team is sending four recent graduates to continue their playing careers at four-year universities.
Blinn uses its depth to sweep Navarro, 3-0
- In the first tournament of the season Blinn College volleyball seemed to have problems finishing off opponents but it was a different story Tuesday night in a 3-0 victory over Navarro College in Corsicana.
Buccaneers sweep Gadsden for first win of the season, 3-0
- Blinn College volleyball used a very solid service game to get up early on Gadsden State Community College and then put the team away in three sets with a 25-17, 25-23 and 25-18 victory in the Dana Hatch Invitational in Tyler.
Blinn pulls away from ASA-Miami in the fourth quarter, 29-19
- The offense for Blinn College football never did look too pretty in the season opening game against ASA College-Miami but it did just enough to pull away for a 29-19 victory Saturday afternoon at Cub Stadium in Brenham to start the season with a 1-0 record.
More Blinn College Headlines
National Sports Headlines
No Items Retrieved from Feed.