Blinn College Headlines
Blinn softball recognized for academic achievement
- The Blinn College softball team has been named a junior college all-academic team for 2013-14 by the National Fastpitch Coaches Association.
Buccaneers look ‘Sharp’ in sweep of Victoria
- Sophomore Rachel Sharp posted a team-high 11 kills and freshmen Abolanle Onipede and Haley Howard each added nine as the second-ranked Blinn College volleyball team swept Victoria College 25-5, 25-10, 25-17 Tuesday night.
Blinn’s LaMont, Keamo earn player of the week honors
- Blinn College sophomore libero Alyssa LaMont and freshman setter Jordyn Keamo earned Region XIV Conference South Zone player of the week honors for Oct. 5-12 after leading the Buccaneer volleyball team to a pair of 3-0 victories.
Buccaneers fall 42-41 to No. 4 Trinity Valley
- The Blinn College football team fell short of a victory by just one point Saturday night to fourth-ranked Trinity Valley Community College.
Buccaneers defeat Laredo Community College, 3-0
- Keamo posts double-double with 38 assists, 10 digs
Blinn sails past Lee College, 3-0
- The third-ranked Blinn College volleyball team defeated Lee College 25-8, 25-9, 25-21 in a Region XIV Conference match Tuesday night.
Blinn Football Up To No. 16 in NJCAA Poll
- Blinn is up three spots to 16 after beating Cisco on the road last Saturday
Two Buccaneers earn individual accolades
- Onipede, Keamo lead Blinn on 10-game winning streak
Buccaneers defeat Cisco College, 55-30
- The Blinn College football team marked its fourth season victory Saturday after defeating Cisco College 55-30.
Buccaneers conclude Tyler College Invite with 12th consecutive victory
- Blinn sweeps four opponents 3-0 in two-day winning streak
Buccaneers sweep both opponents 3-0 in first round of Tyler College Invite
- Reeve finishes with 13 kills, Luafalemana with 12 kills
Luafalemana, Keamo lead Buccaneers past San Jacinto
- The fourth-ranked Blinn College volleyball team picked up its sixth consecutive victory Tuesday night with a 3-0 sweep of San Jacinto College.
Blinn Football No. 19 in NJCAA Poll
- Blinn is down a spot after their bye week
Blinn’s Reeve, Keamo earn weekly honors
- Reeve named Region XIV South Zone player of the week, Keamo named top setter
Buccaneers shine in Texas-New Mexico all-star baseball game
- Seven players represent Blinn during all-star weekend
Fourth-ranked Buccaneers capture season’s 20th victory
- The fourth-ranked Blinn College volleyball team captured its 20th victory of the season Saturday with a 3-0 sweep of Trinity Valley Community College.
NJCAA names Blinn QB Hubenak offensive player of the week
- Blinn College quarterback Jake Hubenak has been named the NJCAA offensive player of the week after throwing for 601 yards and 10 touchdowns in the Buccaneers’ 80-0 victory over Arkansas Baptist College Saturday.
Fourth-ranked Buccaneers use balanced attack to sweep Pioneers
- The fourth-ranked Blinn College volleyball team used a balanced attack to sweep Wharton County Junior College 25-16, 25-18, 25-17 here Tuesday at the Blinn P.E. Building.
Jaeda Allen, Rebecca Reeve, Jordyn Keamo and Tawnee Luafalemana each posted a double-double as five different
Buccaneers finished with at least eight kills in the match.
Blinn cracks the NJCAA’s top 20, climbs to No. 18
- The Blinn College football team cracked the NJCAA’s top 20 poll for the first time this season in the wake of an 80-0 victory over Arkansas Baptist College.
Hubenak throws 10 TDs as Buccaneers shut out Arkansas Baptist, 80-0
- Jake Hubenak and the potent Blinn Buccaneer offense racked up big points – and another lopsided win – in an 80-0 victory over Arkansas Baptist on Saturday.
More Blinn College Headlines
National Sports Headlines