- Tiaria Griffin scored 21 points, Krista Donald added 13 points and 15 rebounds, and the 10th-seeded Georgia women beat No. 7 Missouri 75-64 in the SEC tournament second round on Thursday.
- Jennifer O'Neill scored 19 points and Linnae Harper 18 to lead sixth-seeded and No. 12-ranked Kentucky to a 67-61 win over No. 11-seed Vanderbilt in the second round of the SEC tournament on Thursday.
- Courtney Williams led a balanced attack with 14 points to lead No. 18 Texas A&M, the fifth seeded, to a 57-47 win over 13th-seeded Auburn in the second round of the SEC tournament on Thursday.
- Paris Kea and Rebekah Dahlman scored 16 apiece on Wednesday night to help 11th-seeded Vanderbilt women snapped a three-game losing streak by beating No. 14 seed Alabama 66-56 in the first round of the Southeastern Conference tournament.
- Brandy Montgomery scored 22, and Tra'Cee Tanner had 19 points, eight rebounds and three steals to lead 13th-seeded Auburn women past No. 12 seed Florida 71-49 in the first round of the SEC tournament on Wednesday.
- The opening games of the SEC Women's Basketball Tournament, being played this week at Verizon Arena in North Little Rock, have been moved to an earlier start on Wednesday due to projected winter weather in the Central Arkansas area
- The Southeastern Conference announced today Kickoff ’15, its annual football media days, will be held July 13-16, remaining at the Hyatt Regency Birmingham – Wynfrey Hotel in Hoover, Ala.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888