- A pair of All-America honors were earned by Texas A&M seniors Grace Fletcher and Hillary Montgomery as they placed among the top 40 amid a field of 253 finishers during the NCAA Championships held Saturday on the LaVern Gibson Championship Course.
- The NCAA and Texas A&M reached final eligibility certification for freshman center Tonny Trocha-Morelos on Saturday, allowing the 6-foot-10 center to compete on the court for the Aggies.
- For the second straight day, Texas A&M redshirt freshman diver Tyler Henschel flirted with a huge upset but settled for runner-up honors in the three-meter dive at the 2014 Art Adamson Invitational on Friday.
- The Texas A&M Aggies took a 5-0 halftime lead and rolled to a 7-2 win over the Arizona Wildcats in an NCAA Division I Women’s Soccer Championship second round match at Ellis Field on Friday evening.
- Texas A&M senior Sarah Henry guaranteed her spot at the 2015 NCAA Championships with an NCAA “A” cut in the 400-yard IM to highlight the No. 1-ranked Aggies’ second day at the Art Adamson Invitational on Friday.
- Head Coach Tana McKay announced the signing of three National Letters of Intent on Friday. Whitney Conrad, Ashton Dunkel and Amelia Lee will join the 2015-16 Equestrian team as reiners.
- At the conclusion of student classification pull for the Thanksgiving night football game between Texas A&M and LSU at Kyle Field, some tickets remain within the student allotment.
- Peyton Allen had 14 points, Jalen Jones added 12 and Texas A&M rallied in the second half to slip past College of Charleston 59-50 in the consolation round of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off Friday.
- The Texas A&M women’s swimming and diving team lived up to its No. 1 ranking with a strong first day at the 2014 Art Adamson Invitational on Thursday at the Student Recreation Natatorium.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888