- Texas A&M’s 3-0 victory over the Mississippi State Bulldogs on Sunday happened in Starkville, but the result won’t stay in Starkville as it kept the Aggies in first place in the SEC standings heading into the last three matches of the regular-season.
- Just four strokes off the top spot on the leaderboard, the Texas A&M men’s golf team remains in contention at the U.S. Collegiate as the Aggies ended the second round of play at the Golf Club of Georgia in third place.
- Blake Sims passed for 268 yards and three touchdowns and scored on a 43-yard run while leading No. 7 Alabama to 35 second-quarter points and a 59-0 pummeling of No. 21 Texas A&M on Saturday.
- Texas A&M’s Ines Deheza and Rachel Pierson have advanced to the semifinals in doubles at the women’s ITA/USTA Regional Championships, but the Aggies were eliminated in the singles round of 16 after suffering four losses on the day at Baylor’s Hurd Tennis Center.
- The Texas A&M men’s tennis team advanced six singles and three doubles teams through the first day of the USTA/ITA Texas Regional, Saturday at the Mitchell Tennis Center on Texas A&M’s west campus. The tournament will play through Tuesday afternoon, winners will advance to the ITA National Indoors in New York in early November.
- The Texas A&M men’s swimming and diving team dropped a 153-115 decision to the Texas Longhorns in the Aggies’ 2014-15 season-opener on Friday at the Lee & Joe Jamail Texas Swim Center.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888