Updated: 3:40 PM
- In what has become an annual harbinger of the upcoming school year, Texas A&M Baseball gathered for the ninth annual Paint-a-Thon on Saturday morning. This year the project brought the Aggies to the home of Ms. Janet Gooden in College Station.
- Texas A&M claimed a pair of team victories at the Aggie Cross Country complex Friday evening during a relay-style event with Lamar and Stephen F. Austin. The A&M women totaled six points for its win over Lamar (18) and SFA (21) while the Aggie men totaled nine points to finish ahead of Lamar (15) and SFA (21).
- The Texas A&M volleyball team picked up its second sweep of the day and improved to 2-0 with a 25-11, 25-17 , 25-14 victory over Tulane at the Texas A&M Invitational at Reed Arena.
- Texas A&M’s schedule is highlighted by 11 televised contests, including an ESPN2 Big Monday matchup with South Carolina on Jan. 26. A&M beat South Carolina 67-65 in overtime during the schools' only matchup in 2013-14.
- Kenny Hill broke Johnny Manziel's single-game passing record with 511 yards and No. 21 Texas A&M beat No. 9 South Carolina 52-28 on Thursday night, ending the Gamecocks' 18-game home win streak.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888