Posted: 5:25 PM
- Texas A&M men’s tennis amassed a dozen wins on day two of the 2014 Conference Challenge at the Mitchell Tennis Center Saturday. The Aggies tallied wins over athletes from Texas Tech, Illinois and LSU.
Posted: 4:01 PM
- The No. 6 Texas A&M Aggies host the No. 21 South Carolina Gamecocks in a 4 pm match at Ellis Field on Sunday afternoon. The Maroon and White would earn a share of the SEC regular-season title with a win in the contest.
Posted: 4:00 PM
- The 24th-ranked Texas A&M volleyball team returns to Reed Arena Sunday morning for a top-25 showdown against No. 16 Kentucky. First serve is set for 11 a.m., and the match will be televised on the SEC Network with Paul Sunderland and Nell Fortner on the call.
- Texas A&M middle blocker Jazzmin Babers had a career-high 17 kills while hitting .419 to lead the 24th-ranked Aggies to a 22-25, 25-21, 29-27, 22-25, 15-8 victory over Georgia tonight at Reed Arena.
- The Texas A&M Aggies put the Razorbacks through the meat grinder to earn a hard-fought 2-1 win against Arkansas on Friday, maintaining their three-point advantage in the SEC standings.
- Aggie hoops fans got their first glimpse at the 2014-15 Texas A&M men’s basketball team Friday night as the Aggies hosted the Maroon & White Scrimmage at Reed Arena. During the spirited split-squad affair, the Maroon squad edged the White team 49-41.
- The Texas A&M women’s equestrian team (1-1), currently ranked No. 9 in the country, will return home to the Thomas G. Hildebrand DVM ’56 Equine Complex to host the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (2-2) in a meet beginning at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 25.
- Texas A&M’s annual Maroon & White Scrimmage is set for 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 25 in Reed Arena. The event features many fan-friendly events, in addition to providing a first look at the 2014-15 women’s basketball squad. Admission is free.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Station Contact Info:
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888