Community Sports Headlines
Pickleball Is Growing In Popularity In The Brazos Valley
- 50 years Pickleball was created and locally in Bryan/College Station there are 50 players that participate in groups at Central Baptist Church, A&M Church of Christ, The Lincoln Center, and the City of Bryan Indoor Tennis Center. The sport appears to attract senior adults, because it provides a good cardio workout that is easy on the joints, but it is enjoyed by all ages.
Local Little League District Winners
- Local scores and highlights.
Bryan National Claims District 33 Title
- The Bryan National 11 and 12 year old girls softball team won the District 33 Championships following a 20 - 0 win over Bryan United.
Bombers Rout Cane Cutters to Clinch Playoff Berth
- The Bombers have now scored 45 runs in their last three games.
Bombers Deliver Executive Performance on “Like A Boss” Night
- After a two-game road trip last weekend, the Bombers returned home to a raucous crowd at Cellucor Field for “Like A Boss” Night, presented by Burger King, and Trophy Tuesday. The Bombers were able to exert their will on the Marshals all night long, winning by a margin of 16-2.
Bombers Win Again, Stay In First Place
- The back-to-back TCL Champions showed exactly why they are elite on and off the field. Bouncing back from their performance last night, the Bombers were able to push across five runs and win tonight’s series finale against the Acadiana Cane Cutters by a score of 5-1.
Bombers Fall Short in Series Opener vs Acadiana
- After a successful 3-1 road trip, the Brazos Valley Bombers returned to the friendly confines of Cellucor Field to open up a four-game homestand. Tonight the Bombers faced off against the Acadiana Cane Cutters in front of a wonderful crowd here in the Brazos Valley.
More Community Sports Headlines